- 4 Évaluations
- Économie et commerce
- 1h 4min
Amazon FBA A Beginners Guide To Selling On Amazon, Making Money And Finding Products That Turns Into CashAuteur: Red Mikhail Narrateur: Jonathan Johns Livre audio
Finally, you can now have the same information that gurus teach on their thousand-dollar courses... for LESS THAN 1% of the price they are charging!
Today, you can learn a simple STEP BY STEP GUIDE that any beginner Amazon seller can implement. If you are tired of the empty promises of the gurus. If you just want a simple step by step system to make money via the Amazon FBA program, then this book is for you.
In the AMAZON FBA Step by Step Guide for Beginners, you'll discover:
* The exact plan to follow so you can go from zero to $5,000 per month or more on FBA
* How to choose a plan of attack, so you'll know exactly what product are you going to look for.
* The best way to get started with private labels, the checklist to use for choosing a supplier and the entire process of getting your products from initial order to shipping
* What to do if you are strapped for cash... clue: hard problems = easy solution
* How to create a product listing that converts into cash
* The exact template on how you can go from "knowing nothing" on FBA to almost expert, in 60 minutes or less
* The daily practice that separates the loser sellers from the winners
* How to get reviews that have a much higher bearing when it comes to Amazon search rankings
* The easiest way to add eyeballs to your listings... It's so simple you'll wonder why you never thought of it!
Do you want to make sure that you're on the right path to starting and growing your FBA business?